Small Business E-Mail Marketing Using MailChimp
Small business e-mail marketing has become an essential tool for online growth. This marketing tool is still very effective and small businesses that don’t embrace it are missing out on big opportunities.
There are a lot of email marketing services available, but the service I’ve found is the best is MailChimp.
MailChimp benefits include:
- Up to 2,000 free subscribers
- Up to 12,000 free emails sent each month
- Easily connect campaigns to social media outlets
- Multiple email lists and segmenting within those lists
- Easy integrations for websites and many 3rd party applications
- Many pre-designed e-mail templates
- Easy to use email designer for custom email templates
My Small Business E-mail Marketing Services
If you hire me to build your website, I will include integrating MailChimp as part of my services. I believe small business e-mail marketing is too vital as just an add-on service. For an extra charge, I can integrate another e-mail marketing service like Constant Contact if you already have an account.
Every MailChimp Integration includes:
- MailChimp Account Creation
- List Creation
- Development of E-mail Opt-in Strategy
- E-mail Opt-in Integration on Website
- One (1) Template Design with Company Branding
Additional E-mail Services and Pricing
I also offer e-mail list management and e-mail broadcasts to clients with a larger list. I’ve worked with large e-mail marketers and have sent broadcasts to lists with thousands of recipients. I send out a daily e-mail broadcast for a large denomination with over 10,000 on their email list. If you are looking for someone who can manage your e-mail list and send out broadcasts for you on a scheduled basis, contact me for a consultation.