Facebook Pages Customized for Small Businesses
Facebook pages have become essential for small businesses looking to join the Social Media. Recent findings from the Technorati’s 2013 Digital Influence Report shows that brands are investing 57% of their social media budget into Facebook to influence customers buying decisions.
The Facebook page is the only area that Facebook allows a business to promote their brands, products or services.
Facebook Pages benefits include:
- Promote and sell your brand, products and services
- Use a call to action on the cover photo
- Opportunity to build community of “evangelists” for your business
- Unlimited number of fans who can like your business
- Each “like” on your page gives your business exposure
- Easily integrate the Facebook page to your website for extra exposure
- Ability to view “Insights” for statistics on fan engagements
- One of the best advertising platforms of all time
All of these benefits are great but, there is a problem. The default Facebook page looks bland and unappealing and allows for only a few areas of customization. The good news is that custom Facebook pages will keep a consistent branding from website to Facebook. Small business owners know consistent branding across platforms is important. This is where I can help. I’m able to bring a professional branded look to your business’s Facebook page.
My Facebook Page Services
If you hire me to customize your Facebook business page, you can expect to have a page that maximizes your branding and stays within Facebook’s business page guidelines. Optionally, I also set up a welcome tab with your branding and a marketing method to convert visitors to fans.
Please note: Turn around time is dependent on receiving assets from you and my current workload.
Every Facebook page includes:
- Mockup of branded cover photo, logo, and tabs for the Time Line page
- Implementation of approved design
- Includes one Welcome tab
- Includes set up of custom URL if one isn’t set
- Add Facebook like button or Fan box to website to increase likes
- One free update to the page layout if Facebook makes structure changes
See more examples of small businesses using Facebook pages
I create each Facebook Page for a flat rate of $150 plus a small processing fee and includes all services above.