WordPress for Small Businesses
WordPress is the leading free to download blogging and content management system used across the web for personal websites and businesses. If you’re a small business looking for a powerful website solution that won’t break the bank then WordPress is right for you. There are plenty of other free content management systems across the web, but WordPress has distinguished itself with its easy to use admin panel, extensible framework via widgets and plug-ins, and powerful themes that use all the latest web standards in usability and design.
WordPress benefits include:
- Built for blogging but also great for content management
- A vast library of plug-ins to extend the default functionality
- Themes created with the latest web standards in usability and design
- Easy to use widgets used to customize website
- Most 3rd Party services easily integrate into website
- Google friendly coded framework
- Easy to use WYSIWYG editor
- Regular CMS upgrades for improved performance and security
What You Can Expect From My WordPress Services
Hiring me to build your WordPress website means you can expect to receive a site that is full customized to meet your needs. The website will use a customized premium theme that will look great and meet all web standards for usability. I will also install a standard suite of plug-ins and any other custom plug-ins as necessary.
Every WordPress website includes:
- Customized Theme with Logo Placement
- Standard suite of plug-ins to maximize website effectiveness (Google Analytics, Sitemaps, plus more)
- Page creation and content input up to 25 pages
- Image editing (recoloring, touch up, cutouts etc.) and resizing for best page load and visual appeal
- Other plug-ins installed as needed
- Up to 3 custom forms via add-on or free Wufoo account
- Mail Chimp Email opt-in setup (optional but recommended)
- Social media icons with links to your social media outlets
- Site map submissions to Search Engines
See examples of small businesses using WordPress.
If you’re a non profit organization or church, learn more about how WordPress can help you!
Each WordPress project is different but in general, most projects will fit within a 20 hour block of time.